Hawkesbury Self Storage is fully owned & operated by John Kelly, a local Hawkesbury resident since 1961. Hawkesbury Self Storage commenced operation in 1987, then from humble beginnings has grown to over 750 units in facilities at South Windsor & North Richmond.
We believe that there are 5 reasons that combine to make Hawkesbury Self Storage.
“The Best & most Competitively priced Self Storage facility in Sydney”
- Our Rates: Compare our prices and start to save right away. We have the right size unit to suit all customers at the most competitive price.
- Experience: John & his team boast over 100 years combined experience in service related industries, and over 50 years directly in the self storage industry.
- Our Unique Design: Our self storage facilities are purpose built to make it easy as possible for you to use our facility. Over 70% of our units are ground floor and have drive up access.
- Resident On Site Specialist Managers: We believe we provide the highest level of customer service and security, resident on-site managers are a must.
- Security: At Hawkesbury Self Storage security is one of our highest priorities.
- Video surveillance
- Digital Entry & Exit
- Alarmed Units with back to base monitoring
- Resident On site Managers
- Constant area Surveillance
- Security Lighting
- Alarmed entry & exit gate
- Secuity Patrols, (3 times nightly)
Meet the Staff
The Boss. You will always see John keeping things tidy & making sure everyone’s happy.
Tony is usually your first point of contact as well as the person you will deal with the most. Tony is responsible for everything. He will always give you the best deal & look after your needs personally & professionally.
Stewart has a long standing involvement with Hawkesbury Self Storage as he and wife Traci were the first on-site managers way back in 1988. Stewart returned to Hawkesbury Self Storage in 2002 and now has a full time role overseeing operations as well as project managing the new Nth Richmond storage site improvements.